This is a guide on using the Practice Sheet created for the beginner 16 star route of Mario 64.
The first thing you want to do is make a copy onto your own Google Drive. Click File and click Make a copy.
- When recording your best time on a stage, make sure you’re doing it in seconds.
- 1 minute and 23 seconds will be recorded as 83 seconds.
- The Goal Time can be filled with whatever time you want. It’s currently filled with the times from the linked videos.
- The Difference column will automatically subtract the B column from the C column.
This is the practice tracking part of the table. It’s meant to be the running list of things you’re currently practicing.
- Mastery is rated on your consistency and speed.
- Practice Length is how you’re going to practice that technique during your practice session.
- Example: Cannonless for 30 minutes.